The new generation Orkestra based printer series extends with the introduction of the new Z5700, the flagship of CIJ printing systems.
Z5700 combines the technological excellence of CIJ product range and the ergonomical innovation to optimise productivity. Like all of the Zanasi product offerings, it is equipped with a robust and compact AISI 304 stainless steel IP65 cabinet, specifically designed to offer a total protection against water, steam and dust. The system, which is certified by external tests (EN60529), shows a strong resistance and constant performances even in harsh environments, characterized by high humidity and condensation.
Resistant and highly performing, Z5700 is available in different configurations, depending on the application and adjustable with a variety of fonts and matrices essential to obtain high-quality prints up to 5 lines, on flat, curved, regular and irregular surfaces. According to what has to be printed and where, it perfectly integrates into production lines with a print speed exceeding 2000 characters/sec., and thanks to the special UHS (Ultra High Speed) software, it can reach 400m/min. speed.
Reliable and efficient in many different application contexts, the system limits management and maintenance costs. The technologically advanced hydraulic system and the automatic printhead washing guarantee an easy and quick start up even after long production stops, allowing to keep high quality standards and working process continuity.
Orkestra®: a new coding experience
Z5700 is based on an innovative management software and on a stable and flexible operating system, with 10.1″ color touchscreen. A new coding experience with customizable user interface for each operator through language, keyboard and activities (multilevel login). The graphic editor, thanks to its simple and intuitive icons and stretch and drag & drop functions, guarantees the maximum efficiency in managing messages and reduces errors on the part of the operator.
The Z5700 system is even more technological. An advanced and versatile integration via Ethernet, USB and serial ports allows access to external databases with fixed and variable type text fields, enabling the system performance to be monitored remotely with Orkestra Remote®.
The software includes modules that, through specific settings and functions, allow to connect with other devices and to control productivity. The system automatically collects, deciphers and translates the information coming from external devices. The analysis of the data and the production information coming from the report module allow to trace the carried out processes and activities in detail.
- Up to 5 lines of print
- Characters height from 0,8 to 14 mm (0,032” – 0,56”)
- Line speed capability: up to 400 mt/min (1320ft/min)
- Print rate: up to 2136ct/sec
- Messages and logos storage: up to 4 GB with expandable micro SD memory
- Up to 6800 stroke per message
- Fixed and variable text field types (with operator, automatic or external)
- Text field placing is freely selectable
- Available fonts: 5×4, 5×5, 7×4, 7×5, 9×7, 10×8, 16×10, 24×16, 32×18 and Windows True Type
- Space between characters is freely selectable
- Print intensity is freely selectable
- Rapid images, shapes and lines creation from touch-screen display
- Automatic date, time, offsets and expiry date multifunction
- Incrementing/decreasing alphanumeric product counters up to 9 digits
- Metric repeat print – message function
- Customizable message repeat with single print start
- Field orientation: 0°, 90°, 180°, 270°
- Tower print function (Text rotation of 90°)
- Print throw distance up to 90 mm –3,54” (single line from minimum 3 mm – 0,118”)
- 10,1” TFT full color anti-reflection high contrast LED touch-screen
- Stainless steel structure AISI 304
- IP65 rating (plant air required)
- Conduit length: 2 mt – 6,56 ft (4 mt – 13,1 ft optional)
- Exclusive customizable user interface for single operator (functionality, language and alphabets)
- Intuitive user interface with graphic icons
- Innovative graphic editor with stretch e drag & drop functions with smartphone technology
- User interface and virtual keyboard with foreign languages and alphabets
- Automatic flushing with solvent recycling in both start up and shut down
- Low consumption thanks to the enhanced recycling system
- Message storage with file name
- Print parameters storage in the messages
- Check message dimension
- Multi-level access with login
- Report function for executed printing counter
- On line help and user manual with contextual photos and videos
- Stainless steel and aluminium structure hermetically sealed
- Micro Print Nozzle for high quality resolution print (optional)
- Auto-phasing of ink stream for consistent print quality
- Microjet nozzle cleaning function
- Wide range of standard, pigmented, food, BIOdegradable and MEK-free inks
- Conduit inlet at 90° (optional)
- Internal Supply Positive Air Function
- 90° model for reduced spaces (optional)
- Serial connection RS232 and RS485/422
- Ethernet interface for LAN 10/100 connection
- USB port version 2.0
- Sensor management for product reading
- System ready output
- Shaft Encoder input for variable speed production lines
- External alarm outputs with traffic light column
- Parallel interface BCD, 6 bit
- Scanner connection for printed bar code validation or index message selection
- Dry air kit (plant air required)
- Temperature: from 5° to 45° C (40° – 113° F)
- Humidity: 10 – 90% (non-condensing)
- Single Phase, 85 – 240 Vac, 50 – 60 Hz, 100 VA
Want to learn more?
Interested in learning how Zanasi Z5700 printers can solve your printing challenges? Contact us today!