Z1 Thermal Inkjet Printers
Z1 – The Compact Solution To Your High Resolution Printing Needs
Z1 – the new Zanasi high resolution coding system, based on Thermal Inkjet (TIJ) technology – is the most suitable solution for a clear and clean industrial printing of barcodes, logos and alphanumerical texts on primary packaging and multiple packaging both on porous and non-porous surfaces (paper, aluminium, flexible film, plastic and coated cases, labels).
The Z1 system grants very high definition printing (up to 900 dpi horizontal – 600 dpi vertical) of complex messages 12.5 mm high. The printhead, one-of-a-kind, can be placed up to 9 mm distant from the product!
The stainless steel structure is small in size (it weighs only a little more than a pound!), with integrated sensor for product detection, guarantees an easy integration on all production lines and can be installed for downwards, upwards and sideways (from 0° to 90°) printing.
The Z1 system is easy to set-up, use and maintain. It is always ready to use, plug & play, manages a range of rapid dry and high adhesion inks through smart ink cartridges.
The cartridges have a chip that automatically recognizes the kind of ink the system is using. The visual ink level indicator ensures full ink use without waste and ensures prompt replacement when empty.
The Z1 system can be managed and controlled remotely through the Z1 Remote Manager software, a powerful and intuitive software for easy message creation and remote control of the system. The Z1 system can manage nearly an infinite number of printheads simultaneously.
- Print height from 1 to 12.5 mm (0.04” – 0.5”)
- Line speed capability: up to 90 mt/min* (295 ft/min)
- Available fonts: Windows True Type
- High quality graphic images printing
- Internal storage up to 9 messages
- Automatic date, time, off sets and expiry date multifunctions
- Incrementing/decreasing alphanumeric product counters up to 8 digits
- Repeat print – message function
- Field orientation: 0°, 90°, 180°, 270°
- Fixed and variable text fi eld types and barcodes (automatic or external)
- Coding throw distance up to 9 mm (0.35”)
- EAN 8, EAN 13, EAN 128, Code 2/5, Code 2/5 check, Code 39, Code 39 check, Code 128, DUN14, GS1 Databar, Datamatrix*, GS1 Datamatrix*, QR-Code*, GS1 Databar* (* Pro Version)
- Intuitive message creation with Z1 Remote Manager software
- Data transfer using USB key
- Simplified images and texts formatting with Stretch and Drag & Drop function
- Print parameters stored within each message
- Multi printhead management through Z1 Remote Manager software
- Communication to managements programs and software
- Operator interface with extended foreign languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian, German and Japanese
- Auto real-time printing consumption calculation
- Stainless steel structure
- IP40 protection
- Thermal ink jet technology for industrial use
- Integrated sensor for product detection
- Horizontal resolution up to 900 Dpi
- Vertical resolution 600 Dpi
- Field orientation: sidewards (0° and 90°), downwards and upwards
- High contrast pigmented inks
- Rapid dry and high adhesion inks for non porous surfaces
- Dimensions printhead: 97 mm x 82 mm x 122 mm (3.8” x 3.2” x 4.8”)
- Weight: 570 g (20 ounces)
- Scanner connection for printed barcode validation
- Ethernet interface for LAN connection 10/100/1000 Mbit
- External sensor management for product detection
- Parallel interface BCD
- Shaft encoder input for variable speed production lines
- External alarm output with traffic light column
- Z1 Remote Manager software for total remote PC management
- N°1 USB port version 2.0
- N°1 Serial port RS232
- Temperature: from 5° to 40°C (40°-104°F)
- Humidity: 10 – 90% (non-condensing)
- Single Phase, 100-240 Vac, 50-60 Hz, 12 VA
Want to learn more?
Interested in learning how Zanasi Z1 printers can solve your printing challenges? Contact us today!