QR Code Printing
QR codes (Quick Response) have become ubiquitous in manufacturing environments. Their use has grown exponentially over the past 20 years because two dimensional (2D) matrix codes offer compelling advantages over traditional one dimensional (1D) and other codes, including:
- Data density – a QR code can contain as much as 200 times more data as a 1D code in the same space
- Error correction – QR codes can contain built in redundancy, enabling them to still be read even if a portion of the code is damaged or missing.
- Omnidirectional scanning – can be scanned from any direction
QR Code Printing
Whether you are printing QR codes for product traceability, batch tracking, lot control, inventory control, logistics, point-of-purchase or any other application, it’s important to use a printer that delivers crisp, clear output. Zanasi offers not just one, but two inkjet technologies for QR code printing—continuous inkjet (CIJ) and Hi Resolution. Zanasi USA can advise you which of these options will deliver the highest quality results for your specific needs and printing environment. So, if your situation calls for a dense QR code, another highly complex 2D code or any other barcode format, Zanasi has right QR code label printer for your needs.
Direct Printing Of QR Codes = Savings
QR code printing directly on packaging via an inkjet is much less expensive (and quicker) than traditional “print and apply” labeling systems. Those systems require you to first purchase, inventory, then print on a label before adhering that label to packaging. Using a Zanasi QR code printer to directly print on your product or packaging can cut printing costs to 90% vs. a print and apply system.
Best QR Code Printers
Whether you need to print QR codes, other 2D Datamatrix codes or just about any other code, Zanasi printers deliver. Three of our most frequently used printers and their QR code and barcode printing capabilities include:
- Z4700 CIJ: QR codes, 2D Datamatrix codes; plus 2/5 Industrial, UPC-A, Code 39, EAN 13, EAN 8 (A,B,C), Code 128 (A,B,C), ITF (A,B,C)
- Z640Plus 3.0: QR codes, 2D Datamatrix codes; plus 2/5 Industrial, UPC-A, Code 39, EAN 13, EAN 8 (A,B,C), Code 93, Code 128 (A,B,C), ITF (A,B,C), GS1 128 and others upon request
Ready to talk?
Interested in learning how Zanasi USA printers can solve your QR code printing challenges? Contact us today!