Bakery Industry Coding & Printing Solutions
Bakery Industry Printers & Printing Solutions
Zanasi’s printers are an excellent fit for bakery and baked goods printing applications. Whether printing on bags of flour, salt, sugar or on cases or boxes, Zanasi has a bakery printer solution for you. Our printers are widely used in bakery operations around the world.
- Raw ingredient processing – flour, salt, sugar, soy, non-GMO products, etc.
- Finished product printing – packaged goods
Zanasi Bakery Printing Solutions Deliver
- Reduction in costs for multi-lane coding environments
- Clear, precise coding to meet stringent governmental agency requirements
- High reliability, ease of use, ease of maintenance
Examples of Information Printed
- Plant number
- Pack date (Julian date)
- Sell By date
Baked Goods Printing Substrates
- Fabric – cotton, calico, hemp, jute, etc.
- Plastic – PET/Polyester, polypropylene, nylon, HDPE, LDPE and more
Printers Frequently Used For Baked Good Printing Applications
Zanasi offers a wide range of printers for the consumer packaged goods industry depending on the substrate and process. Three of our most popular printers include:
- ModulPrint: capable of printing on multiple production lines with as many as 16 different printheads driven from a single controller; reducing the number of printers needed on a multi-line bagging production process.
- Z4700: 4 lines of printing on a wide array of materials
- Z5000: 5 lines of printing with the capability of adding a traversing system and/or a visual inspection system
Interested in learning more about how Zanasi USA can solve your printing challenges? Contact us today!